Year of the Fairy Tale – Wolfies

3 May

Three different techniques, 3 wolfies for Little Red Riding Hood

6 Responses to “Year of the Fairy Tale – Wolfies”

1. remismom7877 May 5, 2014 at 4:54 pm #

I really like the white wolfie, but he needs some “arms”! :)

• CuriositytotheMax May 5, 2014 at 10:14 pm #

The white wolfie is holding a cup of water from the bubbling brook. He was thirsty. His other arm is furry. (how’s that for a “save”?)

2. aeeda (@aaida) May 3, 2014 at 6:20 pm #

No one is pretty Cute. He looks pretty sweet….Like #3 next, he looks shy. I would feel comfortable going to granma’s with them in the forest:)

• CuriositytotheMax May 3, 2014 at 8:58 pm #

Poor #2 – no one seems to like him . . . maybe if he had braces he’d be more attractive . . .

3. Rick May 3, 2014 at 4:21 am #

Go with the first Wolfie, looks most like your story so far…friendly, supportive, FUN!

• CuriositytotheMax May 3, 2014 at 4:34 am #

Dear Rick,
      You are a man with discriminating taste.

Supportively yours,
      The First Wolfie

Wadda ya say? Comments HERE! (Depending on time, I may not be able to respond to every comment but I READ every word of every comment!)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

The MomHood

Eccentric. Insane. Awkward. Beautiful. Photography

Random Palaver From An Aging Baby Boomer

"I thought, therefore I was." - Me (with apologies to Descartes)

EK, with love

We all have a story to tell...

Straight talk from the sisters about blood, sweat and ink

Keith Kreates

One old dog learning brand new tricks, a steady flow of words and pics

Support Support

paintings, drawings, et cetera.

A mid-life shrink raps about life, politics, and psychology

Sunny Side Up

Gratitude & Happiness

Teesha Moore

Uncle Bardie's Stories & Such

Entertainments four times a week: Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.

Jacqui Murray's

through Him with Him in Him

the journey of a heart

The Zombies Ate My Brains

Rescuing what might remain of the grey matter.

Where to next?

Riding in cars with dogs

"On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea"

All Is One With Our Creator

Petras World

Cindy and her friends

Mama Cormier

.... my journey to a healthy life, making new memories and so much more

Beguine Again

Slow Down, Beguine Again: Spiritual Practices in Context

Short Fiction

Oh Pithy Me

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Haiku Horizons

A Haiku prompt/meme site

Global Dashboard

A way to keep track.

Design of the Picture Book

the intersection of graphic design + picture books

Welcome to the OLLI at UCI Blog

Exceptional Learning for Infinite Minds

Home of "The BeZine" ... BE inspired...BE creative...BE peace...Be

Stuff that makes me love, learn and laugh. ("It is good to laugh. Laughter is spiritual relaxation." -Baha'i)

A Little More Than Ordinary...

Unbelievable to the Max

Poems, Plays, Pictures & Prose from the Murky Recess of My Mind

Picnic with Ants

My life disABLED with Chrnoic Ilnnesses, it just IS. Taking one moment at a time.

poetry diary

Reflections of the moment

Day by Day With My Adrenals

Fighting the monsters everyday of my life

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 847 other followers