Dedicated to Max, the most curious & loveable creature I’ve ever known
Curious to the MAX, The Stuff of (my) Life
Welcome to my curious world! (in both senses of the word - eager to learn AND the strange & unusual)
You never know what you might find here because I never know what will amuse, inform or interest me about this weird and wonderful world we live in.
Sometimes I share my own creative stuff - drawing, writing, painting and puttering. (Warning! - these are often the most curious posts on the blog).
Sometimes I share my journey with multiple heart arrhythmias & fibromyalgia. Having lived with these life altering contions has curiously turned out to be blessings (not that I ever asked to be blessed in these ways . . .).
These conditions continuously teach me life's lessons about my physical body, my emotional mind and my spiritual being (not that I originally THOUGHT I needed these kind of lessons).
Always with love,
Read everyone’s favorites:Top Posts & Pages
- O' Woe is Me and my Rule of Halves (parenthetically speaking)
- Proverbially Curious
- Workshop Schedule
- FIGHTING for Peace - an Oxymoron
- An easy way for you to feel grateful EVERY DAY.
- Fairy Tale Quick Sketch Stick Figures
- My Naughty or Nice Pome
- Naturally Nude and She's no slouch!
- (Low Calorie) Red Velvet-Oreo-Truffle-Brownie Bars
Missed a Post? Here’s a Look!
Comments from Friends & Freddie Fans
Blogs I Follow
- Judith Clemmer
- SEEKING EQUILIBRIUM
- EK, with love
- Kathrins World
- . . .
- Sharon Bonin-Pratt's Ink Flare
- Sunny Side Up
- Teesha Moore
- Where to next?
- "On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea"
- Mama Cormier
- Beguine Again
- Haiku Horizons
- Design of the Picture Book
- Welcome to the OLLI at UCI Blog
- THE BeZine
- A Little More Than Ordinary...
- Unbelievable to the Max
- Picnic with Ants
- poetry diary
- Day by Day With My Adrenals
- Heart Sisters
- sunshine and chaos
- Mo is blogging...I think
- Real Life Artist
- Phylor's Blog
- Ask Daru
- Curious to the MAX
- WordPress.com News