Hooked on Haiku – prompt DRIVE

14 Jul

Don’t drive me crrrrrrrrazy!

be gentle with my psyche

I’m already nuts.

"There she goes . . .again"
Bob the Blobfish sez: “Here she goes . . . . . again”

Driven together –

I’m crazy, you’re crazy too

Love is always blind

11 Responses to “Hooked on Haiku – prompt DRIVE”

1. hibernationnow.wordpress.com July 20, 2014 at 1:11 pm #

Love!! Always happy to see Bob, the blobfish again.

• CuriositytotheMax July 21, 2014 at 4:37 am #

And Bob the Blogfish is always happy to see you! (Don’t judge his “happiness” by how he looks. Bob is inscrutable . . .)

2. Gemma Wiseman July 17, 2014 at 8:09 am #

Love can drive at breakneck speed at times. Sometimes we ned to step back and maybe take a breath or two. But then, we’d miss out on all the fun.

3. Apurva July 16, 2014 at 5:31 am #

hahaha…enjoyed reading them both…seriously funny! :)

• CuriositytotheMax July 16, 2014 at 3:19 pm #

“Seriously Funny” is gotta be the compliment that covers ALL bases! . . . Unless it’s “Frivolously Serious”.

4. menons129 July 15, 2014 at 2:29 am #

Hilarious pair!

5. magicalmysticalteacher July 14, 2014 at 8:53 pm #

A little gentleness goes a long way…

Driven into Tender Flesh

6. readinpleasure July 14, 2014 at 3:11 pm #

The first one made me smile :-)

7. Ramesh Sood July 14, 2014 at 12:51 pm #

Yes, we worked on the similar theme… I enjoyed it..

Wadda ya say? Comments HERE! (Depending on time, I may not be able to respond to every comment but I READ every word of every comment!)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

The MomHood

Eccentric. Insane. Awkward. Beautiful. Photography

Random Palaver From An Aging Baby Boomer

"I thought, therefore I was." - Me (with apologies to Descartes)

EK, with love

We all have a story to tell...

Straight talk from the sisters about blood, sweat and ink

Keith Kreates

One old dog learning brand new tricks, a steady flow of words and pics

WordPress.com Support

paintings, drawings, et cetera.

A mid-life shrink raps about life, politics, and psychology

Sunny Side Up

Gratitude & Happiness

Teesha Moore

Uncle Bardie's Stories & Such

Entertainments four times a week: Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.

Jacqui Murray's

through Him with Him in Him

the journey of a heart

The Zombies Ate My Brains

Rescuing what might remain of the grey matter.

Where to next?

Riding in cars with dogs

"On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea"

All Is One With Our Creator

Petras World

Cindy and her friends

Mama Cormier

.... my journey to a healthy life, making new memories and so much more

Beguine Again

Slow Down, Beguine Again: Spiritual Practices in Context

Short Fiction

Oh Pithy Me

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Haiku Horizons

A Haiku prompt/meme site

Global Dashboard

A way to keep track.

Design of the Picture Book

the intersection of graphic design + picture books

Welcome to the OLLI at UCI Blog

Exceptional Learning for Infinite Minds

Home of "The BeZine" ... BE inspired...BE creative...BE peace...Be

Stuff that makes me love, learn and laugh. ("It is good to laugh. Laughter is spiritual relaxation." -Baha'i)

A Little More Than Ordinary...

Unbelievable to the Max

Poems, Plays, Pictures & Prose from the Murky Recess of My Mind

Picnic with Ants

My life disABLED with Chrnoic Ilnnesses, it just IS. Taking one moment at a time.

poetry diary

Reflections of the moment

Day by Day With My Adrenals

Fighting the monsters everyday of my life

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 847 other followers