Just sent out a Valentine Edition of Max’s Newsletter the “MaxEzine” with a tutorial on making your own MaxEtine. (Max doesn’t like it when I call him “SweetieDog”) Here’s how:
1. Fold together 2 pieces of paper in 1/2. Chew into heart shape creating 2 identical hearts.
2. Spirt 2-3 colors of paint on heart. Using “maxed-out” credit card, randomly spread paint to cover.
3. Wipe hands & card on 2-ply paper towel and squirt more paint on towel if needed.
5. Glue shredded pieces of paper towel around back of one heart like a ruffle.
6. Glue second heart to back of first heart, sandwiching ruffle in between the two hearts.
9. Give to YOUR “Sweetie”.