Opened my mail. Anonymous comment:
“My problem with passion is that I used to feel it, but all the things I was passionate about ended up exploding in my face and destroying everything I once held dear. I hope the Hindus are right: purity is the highest state, not passion.”
- Can we passionately seek purity?
- Can we be passionate about people that don’t deserve our passion?
- Does passion need to be reciprocated, appreciated, acknowledged?
- When passion takes us down dangerous paths how do we know when to take a turn away?
- If everything we hold dear destroys what does that say about our perception?
- Can passion and purity co-exist?
- What happens to our soul when passion is gone?