In case you want to name your baby, dog, cat, parakeet or orangutan after my pacemaker:
- The name of Kulula gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature, able to find a certain amount of success in anything you undertake.
- You have an appreciation for the finer and deeper aspects of life.
- Your scholarly, studious interests incline you to art, literature, philosophy, music, and drama.
- You wonder about the deeper aspects of life contained in religious theories and occult beliefs.
- Although the name Kulula creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is “I know.”
isiXhosa meaning of “take off”.
Zulu word, meaning “it is light” or “it is simple, “easy”
Zulu, word meaning “easy”
The girl’s name Tallulah \t(a)-llu-lah\ is of Native American Indian origin, and the meaning of Tallulah is “leaping water“. Related to the Choctaw word for water, “oka”. The Choctaws lived near the Tallulah waterfall, which derives its name from the Hitchiti (Creek) Indian word for “town“.
Actress Tallulah Bankhead (20th century), was raised in the American South not far from Georgia’s Tallulah Falls. The name had been in her family for a while, and she was named after her paternal grandmother.