Haiku: Three line poem
Line 1 – 5 syllables
Line 2 – 7 syllables
Line 3 – 5 syllables
Examples:My Haiku about Haikus Haiku is easy go ahead and jump right in There’s no need to rhyme
My haiku about feet All ten of my toes are connected to my feet they wiggle, it’s neat
My haiku about Love How about a kiss using both your luscious lips yes, smack it to me!
A winner in each category!Here are the 3 categories:
- A body part, that is legal when visible in public.
- “Surprise me”, your choice of topic
- You must be a subscriber to this blog. It’s easy, just click on e-mail subscriptions (top of sidebar) or RSS (in the Header)
- You may enter as many Haikus as you like in each category.
- A different winner in each category, even if you think your Haiku is the best in more than one category.
- Winning entries will be decided on a whim by Judy and will not necessarily reflect the opinions of WordPress nor the vagaries of literary criticism.
- Write your Haiku(s) in the comments section of this post.
- Closing deadline: February 12th, the last day of my Unbirthday.
You’ve nothing to lose Sending your haikus to me So easy, you’ll see