I rarely imbibe in alcohol. I get migraines from wine. I get drunk from hard liquor. I can get drunk THINKING about drinking. When I do have a drink I like vodka martinis. Actually I like the olives.
I like peanut butter cups better than olives. If I were to drink regularly this just might be my nightcap of choice.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Martini
Prep time: 5 mins Total time: 5 mins Serves: 2
2 1/2 ounces Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cup Infused Vodka, (recipe below)
4 ounces milk
1 teaspoon Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
4 mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, for garnish
To prepare the martini, combine infused vodka and milk in a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice. Shake for 30-40 seconds and pour into two small (double the recipe and use BIG glasses OR drink it straight from the shaker) martini glasses.
*Garnish with Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Infused Vodka
Plan ahead — it takes 7 days for the Vodka to get addicted to Peanut Butter Cups
6 oz. vodka (Barely enough for taste test. I wouldn’t mess around with ounces because vodka is much cheaper by the liter.)
1/4 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (After the taste test you might just throw in the whole bag)
- Combine vodka and Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups in a clean mason jar. (If you skip the taste test quantity you’ll need something bigger like an empty keg)
- Close jar tightly and store in a cool dry place for 7 days.
- Give it a good shake once or twice per day. (Bit hard to shake a keg so you might need energy from left-over peanut butter cups)
- Once vodka has been infused, strain into a clean mason jar (read keg) using a fine mesh sieve or cheese cloth.
- Store in a cool place or in the freezer. (If the keg doesn’t fit in the freezer, drink enough until the remaining quantity can be put into a clean mason jar)
- Unwrap all the Peanut Butter Cups (one or more bags)
- Eat one PNB cup, take a swig, eat one PNB cup, take a swig . . . continue until all the PNB cups and martini mixture have been consumed.
- If there are left-over Peanut Butter Cups keeping making and drinking martini’s until the Peanut Butter Cups are completely gone.
- If there is any martini left, keep unwrapping and eating (as described in step #2) until there is no martini mixture left to drink.
- Alternate between #3 & #4 until the peanut butter cups and martini mixture are both finished simultaneously.
While consuming Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Infused Vodka do not drive any motorized vehicle, post your picture on Facebook, sign anything or make a video of yourself taking off your clothes, running down the street screaming uncomplimentary things about your neighbors and post on YouTube.
The writer of this blog and her dog are not responsible for ANYTHING. She got this from: