Everyone knows that EXpirations – like sneezes – spread germs.
Here’s an example of how INspirations are contagious.
Max and I just got back from our morning prayer walk. I was singing to God while Max, well, Max was sniffing to the max.
A huge raven swooped by, landing just ahead on a light post. It was sleek, shiny black and started calling loudly for other ravens to join him. I wondered if that raven was the patriarch or just some young whippersnapper with a rousing call to action.
- I wondered how you tell the age of a bird. No tell-tail (sorry couldn’t resist) age spots or wrinkles.
- My mind flashed on a brilliant comment about God that Ramesh Sood had made – something about wrinkles – which I couldn’t precisely remember but I remember thinking, “How brilliant” at the time I read it.
- When we got home I was inspired to re-read his comment and poem.
- Ramesh was inspired to spontaneously write his poem in response to the post I wrote How to Appear Younger than You Are.
- I was inspired to write that How to Appear Younger than You Are by that darling baby boy who came to visit me at my office.
- And the baby was inspired by EVERYTHING!
|“What an inspiring post this… yes, I have often prayed..May God never let my thoughts get wrinkled…May I continue to exude youthful energy and exuberance…And Judy, if one has to go by Photos on your page here..you don’t look 67..touch wood…let me try:”|
A song waits to be written
And to be Sung
It’s so happy and joyous
To always stay young
Doesn’t matter if body belies
Let mind think fresh thoughts
Let heart with happier ones clung
And to be sung
Hey, stay happy and stay young..
“Judy this song didn’t exist just ten minutes back.. . . .that’s the power of inspiration.” Ramesh Sood, (author of Elephant & Ant, coming soon to a computer near you). A Little More Than Ordinary..