You wiggle when you walk
Can’t hear you when you talk
Use the garden for your loo
Can’t worm out of being you
Male & female hermaphrodite
You don’t care, not uptight
Having sex in damp dark dirt
where self rejection doesn’t hurt
My human is obsessed with worms. Everyday she digs in the garden to find worms to put in her vegetable garden. I try to help by digging holes. She gets upset with me. I think she’s jealous that I can dig faster.
If I think humans are weird, take a look at worms!
2. Earthworms will eat almost anything that was once alive, but is now dead.
3. If a worm is cut in half, the part of the body that has the head will live and generate a new tail.
4. More than 3,000 species of earthworm exist in the world.
5. A worm is a “hermaphrodite” since it has both male and female reproductive organs.
6. Worms cannot hear or see.
7. Worms can have between 1-5 pairs of hearts.
8. The earthworm does not have lungs and instead uses its skin to breathe.
9. Worms are cold-blooded and their body is made up of 80% water.
10. Worms typically live for about 3-4 years, however there have been some cases where they have lived for 15 years.