Creation of pain
works silently in the brain
while the body screams
Whether or not you have chronic pain the article in the on-line magazine I’ve “bolded in red” below will be of interest. Brain research is beginning to reveal important information for us all.
New Issue of Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain LIFE is now available online and in print
The Sep/Oct 2012 issue includes the following feature stories:
* COVER STORY: The IOM Report that is Changing Your LIfe: Relieving Pain in America: A Blueprint for Transforming Prevention, Care, Education and Research
* What Latest Imaging Technology Reveals about How Chronic Pain Changes the Brain
* Pain Tracking–Self-Management Tools to Help You Know Your Progress
* Pet Therapy to Melt Your Pain (Max recommends this article although he’s a bit disappointed it’s about a bunny)
* September is Pain Awareness Month – Upcoming TrueHelp Disability Web Expo
The mission of the National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association (NFMCPA) is to build a united patient and medical community to create a strong voice and organizational base to educate and execute advocacy programs regarding access to care, scientific research, diagnosis and treatment for people with fibromyalgia and overlapping conditions. On our website you can find: support groups around the world, information about overlapping conditions, research, archived newsletters and press releases, and support.
National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association
31 Federal Avenue
Logan, UT 84321