Oh my gosh! I missed reposting my annual holiday post. For those of you who already celebrated Chanukah you’ll have to remember the tips for next year when I might forget to post them again. For those of you who celebrate Christmas you have 4 days to follow the tips. For the rest of you, you can ALWAYS follow the last two tips any time you run out of steam or time …
So! As I speak, time is running out. (Actually “time” doesn’t run out it since linear “time” is just a tiny mechanism in our brains that helps us keep our sanity).
Peace on Earth & Sanity to all my Friends!
- Instead of buying a tree watch your friends decorate (and take down) theirs
- Convert to Judaism
- Sit in the lobby of a 5-star hotel and enjoy EXPENSIVE decorations.
- Adopt a turkey, instead of eating one.
- Make dinner potluck, you supply the paper plates and plastic cutlery
- Christmas dinner – Start with dessert and forget the rest.
- Sit on the beach in Bali
- Go to bed on the 23rd and get up on the 3rd
- Only buy presents for Jesus.
- Put a cover on the outside chimney opening so you don’t have to put out cookies and milk.
11. Watch your friends decorate (and take down) their Christmas tree.
12. Convert to Christianity
13. Stay in a 5-star hotel for 8 days and nights.
14. Use credit cards instead of gelt
15. Instead of gambling with a dreidle at home go to Vegas
16. Don’t give presents, do good deeds
17. Go to bed on Thanksgiving and wake up on Christmas
18. Bake a potato instead of grating them to death
19. Eat macaroons with Ben & Jerry
20. Remember, you are in bed until the 3rd, unless you’re Jewish.
21. If you are Jewish, go back to bed.