And, of course, he has a Facebook page.
“It seems that formerly rather terse Kool-Aid Man (a guy in a costume) will now be a bit of a chatterbox in his ad spots. In one, for example, he’ll be seen thinking about which mix he should “wear” and saying that, “I put my pants on one leg at a time. Except my pants are 22 different flavors. I’ve got grape pants, I’ve got watermelon pants.”‘
SO MANY USES FOR KOOL-AID now then when I was a child.
My personal favorite:
Sour Gummy Worms
- 4 packages of Gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold Distilled water
- 1/2 cup flavored beverage
- 5-10 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 full packet of unsweetened Kool-Aid (color and flavor of your choice)
- If you want dual colored Gummy Worms use half of one flavor, half of another)
- Heat up the gelatin and beverage of choice to a boil in a large saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the sugar depending on your taste (sour or sweet) and then add the kool aid.
- The liquid will start to gel after stirring about 100 beats.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Store in the fridge or freezer overnight.
- Wake up and eat delicious Gummy Worms for breakfast