Snickers is my favorite candy bar. It’s very good frozen or fresh. Since I’m THINKING ABOUT DECIDING to go back on my Sugar Shun I’m reading a lot about sugar in preparation.
(I have slightly altered the directions to make it more practical and tastier. )
Snickers Party Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 10 regular sized Snickers candy bars, chop 6 of the bars into small chunks
- 1 lb small pretzels, for dipping (or large slotted spoon)
soften cream cheese.
- (eat one of the snickers bars to make sure they are fresh)
cream the cream cheese until fluffy.
- (eat one of the snickers bars to renew your energy from all the creaming)
add brown sugar and cream cheese until well blended.
- (eat one of the snickers bars to renew your energy from all the blending)
carefully stir in the cool whip and 6 chopped snickers bars until combined.
(use a large spoon to stir, licking it frequently to determine when all the ingredients are properly blended)
Place in covered container overnight, so flavors blend.
- (eat one of the snickers bars the next morning to make sure they are still fresh)
Garnish with chopped peanuts,(if it is lacking in crunch) shaved chocolate, or a carmel drizzle (if it is not sweet enough)
serve with mini pretzels or eat with a slotted spoon so the calories can leach out.
Hammy Hamster sez:
(Bring your own pretzels)