My Human-being says she’s “under the weather”. “What does that mean”? I asked her. “Under the table, under the blanket I understand. Weather? We don’t have a lot of weather in Southern California”. She says it means she’s too tired and achy to post and I have to do it so the blog subscribers keep reading . . .
So, for ideas I read Mama Cormier’s blog called Mama Cormier and Mama follows the blog Share Your World and Mama answers questions from the blog she follows and I like Mama and how she is so honest when she answers the questions so I thought I’d answer the questions too so you get to know me better . . . and keep reading.
Here are the question ( . . . they don’t make any more sense to me then being “under the weather”):
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest? Why would I want a guest for dinner. I prefer to dine alone.
- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else? I don’t sing. I sniff.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be? Be able to open the refrigerator.
- What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about? Doggie treats and the frequency they are given out.
- What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Doggie treats. Ditto.
Freddie Parker Westerfield, CB