Here I am AGAIN picking up the pieces for my Human-being. She is still a bit discombobulated. Since you are all my loyal friends I shall share a bit more about myself via Cee’s Share Your World” questions which, as usual I read on Mama’s blog.
1. Do you prefer shopping or going to a park? That is the most idiotic question I’ve ever heard. It’s so obvious I’m not going to respond.
2. If you were a shoe, what kind would you be and why? That is the second most idiotic question I’ve ever heard. I go bare-pawed.
3. What’s the story behind a time when you got locked out? The third most idiotic question I’ve ever heard. If you don’t have keys you can’t lock yourself out.
4. Do you prefer eating foods with nuts or no nuts? The fourth most idiotic question I’ve ever heard . . .
5. Bonus questions: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I’m grateful that I don’t have to carry keys and have no allergies to nuts . . . unless they are the human kind.
I’m looking forward to going bare-pawed in the park.
Freddie Parker Westerfield, CCB
Certified Canine Blogger