Changing behavior is VERY hard work. I think conserving energy is very important in this hectic world and that’s why I’ve always tried to avoid toooooo much behavior change toooooo fast.
HOWEVER, as I get older there is less and less time to do all the things I want to accomplish. So this year I’m determined to keep my resolutions.
My 2016 Resolutions:
- I will think a lot more about how I could get a lot more organized.
- I will read more real life stories about how women lost weight and successfully kept it off.
- I will focus more on doing things that come easily to reduce the amount of wasted time on figuring out how to do what is difficult.
- I will stop dwelling on what I resolved to do in 2015.
- I will spend 2016 getting ready for 2017.
Wish me luck!