If you’ve received weird messages from me on Facebook they are NOT me.
(well, some of the weird things are from me but they are ALWAYS from a BLOG POST)
Do NOT click on any links saying you have won money or I have won money – It’s a scam.
Here’s the situation and the problem:
- Someone has hacked into my account and then created a bogus page with my picture and name and sending messages/friend requests etc. to my Facebook friends.
- I RARELY go on Facebook and have NEVER chatted on Facebook. (Facebook, frankly, drives me crrrrrrrrrrazier than I already am.)
- People think I’m on Facebook regularly because my blog AUTOMATICALLY puts blog posts on Facebook without my doing anything.
- I’ve spent 3 days trying to figure out what to do: I’ve changed my password, gone over everyone’s profile/page who shares my name on Facebook, sent numerous messages to Facebook, changed my settings, deleted, unfriended, defriended . . .
- THANK YOU TO ALL my Facebook friends WHO HAVE ALERTED ME and are still my friend!!