My 5 simple rules EVERYONE should follow for Peece on Earth
and Goodwill toward Man
- Instead of raising arms, raise your leg. No one ever dies from a squirt of pee.
- Never bark at strangers, greet everyone with a friendly sniff . . . below their belt.
- Raise your tail, not your flag.
- Rolling over is not a sign of defeat, it’s an invitation for a belly rub.
- Don’t wait for others to scratch your back, give love.
Freddie Parker Westerfield, CDT RET
Wishing you a life of treats, back rubs and bowls of plenty.
Freddie Parker Westerfield, Canine Dog Therapist, RET.