My 5 simple rules EVERYONE should follow for Peece on Earth
and Goodwill toward Man
- Instead of raising arms, raise your leg. No one ever dies from a squirt of pee.
- Never bark at strangers, greet everyone with a friendly sniff . . . below their belt.
- Raise your tail, not your flag.
- Rolling over is not a sign of defeat, it’s an invitation for a belly rub.
- Don’t wait for others to scratch your back, give love.
Freddie Parker Westerfield, CDT RET
Wishing you a life of treats, back rubs and bowls of plenty.
Freddie Parker Westerfield, Canine Dog Therapist, RET.
“It is not for him to pride himself who loveth his own country, but rather for him who loveth the whole world.
The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens.”