My New Best Friend Wendy http://createtoheal.blogspot.com/2011/10/interviewing-me.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CreateToHeal+%28Create+To+Heal%29guesssent sent me her interview that she got from http://butterscape.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-precious.html
Here’s MY interview. You can do yours too.
1. what is your name and stuff? and any other good information.
My name is Max. I’m penniless, flawless and flealess. I own two Humans. I would like a pet cat,
2. what is super hot about you? <— don’t you Dare skip this one. answer it.
My hair. In the summer it falls out in clumps so I can be cool.
3. don’t lie or cheat: what is under your couch right now?
I have several couches and chairs and a bed or two. Underneath all of them is dust and clumps of my super hot hair. My Human is not what you’d call “fastidious”.
4. when was the last time you shaved your legs?
I never shave my legs. I chew or lick them.
5. what did you have for breakfast?
Chicken, REAL chicken and lamb (fake lamb – it’s called Science diet- which I don’t get cuz I’m not overweight.) I eat this for breakfast AND dinner every day —- borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.
6. if you could choose a new name, what would you name yourself?
7. have you ever had plastic surgery?
I’ve eaten a lot of plastic in my day, but never plastic surgery. Are you sure you don’t mean PLASTIC SUGARY?
8. are you afraid of the dark?
I can see in the dark. And what I see I can’t repeat in a public blog.
9. are you a hermit?
Wendy or someone checked Wikipedia:
“In modern colloquial usage, the term “hermit” is sometimes used for anyone living a life apart from the rest of society, or who simply does not participate in social events as much as is common, regardless of their motivation in doing so.”
I do live life apart from the mundane masses. I would participant in many more social events but I’m not allowed to drive.
10. why do you blog?
Because I have loyal fans who adore me.
Read Amy’s blog and be interviewed:
Read Wendy’s blog: