The Four Phases of Procrastination
Hell! I’ve figured out what hell REALLY is:
Going to heaven and
procrastinating for eternity.
As Laurie Miller www.hypnosisconcepts.com and I are putting the finishing touches on our August 5th two-hour presentation Moving from Procrastination to Motivation I have been all too keenly aware of where and how I procrastinate. Laurie, on the other hand, has undoubtedly been keenly aware of how she is a complete failure at procrastinating.
I take some pleasure in the fact that it will be apparent to all who come to the presentation that I am an expert on procrastination while Laurie is a mere novice.
Judy’s Four Phases of Procrastination
- Ow! The task hurts
- Oooh! I’ve found something else to do that feels better
- Mmm: I do the activity that feels good & is interesting
- Wah!: The original task hasn’t miraculously gone away.
Continue repeating all 4 phases as long as the fires are still burning.
If you have already mastered Judy’s Four Phases of Procrastination you might want to join us on August 5th.
Click here for more information:
Dear ALL my best friends,
Since my Human has been toooooooo poooooooooped tooooooooo pop I thought I had better let you know all the important things that have happened. Here’s my update:
- I was taken to the Vet today! I got tricked. I was told we were going for a ride. Well, I got taken for a ride. I DO NOT like that place. I don’t trust anyone in that office. I was very upset. You see I had a staph infection a few weeks ago and they were checking up to make sure it’s all gone BUT NO ONE told me that was all they were doing. One time I got left there for several days and it was a very harrowing experience. I did get to have a few treats and a walk afterwards because my Human felt guilty for tricking me. She SHOULD.
- My Human got some sleep last night!!!!!! I’m so relieved because she’s been disturbing MY sleep every night and I need my sleep. I always sleep through the night and NEVER disturb my humans with coughing and snorting . . . enough said.
- My human Judy’s new studio is at a standstill because my Human Dave has a sore elbow. My human’s are falling apart right in front of my eyes.
- My human is working on a new workshop with her friend Laurie Miller. www.hypnosisconcepts.com It’s about procrastination. Laurie wants to do it with my Human because Laurie doesn’t know the first thing about procrastinating and My human is an expert procrastinator.