It’s coming! It’s almost here . . . Are you glued to your keyboard? Judy and Peggy are almost set to make a New Year’s announcement.
In the meantime . . . I’m sworn to secrecy which is an oxymoron cuz canines never swear.
In the meantime . . . I interviewed Judy and Peggy – being an intrepid reporter – as to what, BESIDES THEIR SECRET, their new year’s resolutions are.
Several years ago I gave up on New Year’s resolutions. I don’t like to promise myself anything because I don’t like to be disappointed . . . especially in myself.
This year I’m starting a new ritual for New Years. I’m calling it Old Years Resolutions. On December 31, 2018 I’m making my resolutions for 2018. That way I only have one day to disappoint myself.
I resolve to:
- Re-read an inspirational article I read on how to develop positive habits.
- Weigh myself to see if I lost the 10 pounds I gained in 2018 while I was trying to lose the 20 pounds I gained in 2017.
- Read an inspirational article on how to lose weight.
That’s about all I’ll have time for in 24 hours.
I don’t like to make resolutions and then not keep them, so I look for resolutions that I WANT to keep, instead of resolutions that I SHOULD keep. Here is what I came up with:
I resolve to:
- Eat more dark chocolate bars.
- Eat more dark chocolate covered coffee nibs.
- Read about how dark chocolate is good for you..
* * *
For those of you who have failed to gain inspiration from my humans’ resolutions you could try your own every Monday:
Happy New Year from
Freddie Parker Westerfield, ii