We blog for many reasons. Chief among them is to keep ourselves amused in our advanced years. We’ll let you figure out the other reasons.
Judy amuses herself by writing silly stories and “pomes”, loses interest and moves on to her next project.
Peggy is more cerebral (and organized). She amuses herself by rescuing Judy’s abandoned projects and massaging them into REAL books.
Peggy is now in the process of colorizing, and putting together Judy’s last abandoned project The Princess Frog.
We thought you too might be amused by taking a peek at our process and progress:
1. Judy Writes a story.
2. Judy does rough sketches for the story.
3. Judy’s publishing staff (meaning Peggy) uploads the sketches on her i-Pad and makes a clean outline.
4. Judy’s staff adds color
5. Judy’s staff frames the pictures
6. Judy changes her mind and wants different pants on the Prince.
7. Judy’s staff re-draws, re-colors the picture.
7. Peggy formats the writing using templates she spends hours researching in Amazon and Kindle.
8. Peggy inserts the images into the book template where they fit (until Judy changes her mind where the pictures go)
Considering there are 21 pictures Peggy has a lot of amusement ahead . . .
Stay tuned . . . Peggy’s on a roll
Peggy has already well amused herself by publishing (Click on the titles):