Jan asked me after my last post Green Bananas if I thought the women were making a spectacle of themselves. Great question.
I hope so! It’s creative expression at its most courageous – using personality as our muse and our bodies as our canvas.
Anyone who has that kind of courage, to step out of the box and express themselves, I may not imitate but I do celebrate.
Be the hit of your own show
God’s stars all. Shine on!
Color, texture, pattern – it’s all around. Take a look:
“You might get to meet my crazy twin Karla; she’s the one on the left ~ (ANALYZE THAT Judy!!!!!)”
Received an e-mail to get together from my friend Konny* with this picture and the above statement.
Konny* knows that I will rise to a challenge.
What she doesn’t know is that I’m going to let all of YOU in on Konny’s* personality just from observing her picture:
Konny* & Karla or Karla & Konny*
- Konny* is starry eyed and/or bug-eyed.
- She is a frustrated Mime who can’t find a venue in which to perform (at least one that pays her)
- She has a very strong masculine side because she is joined at the balls.
- Konny* THINKS she is a split personality but in “reality” there is just two much of her to go around.
- She thinks she reaches for the stars but her elbows are bent.
- She has very clean bathroom mirrors.
- Konny* is a wonderful friend.
If YOU see anything in her personality I don’t see let me know. I’ll send it on to Konny*! (anyone read palms?)
* Name has been changed to protect me.