Dear Freddie Fans,
My human is a pro at self-quarantine. She’s been using paper towels to open doors, pushing elevator buttons with her knuckles and washing her hands obsessively for years. I encourage her to do all this because when she gets sick all her fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue symptoms flare up for weeks and she won’t go on walks.
I cheer her up by reminding her all the benefits of isolating herself:
- I stay home with her so she’s never lonely.
- She can wear the same clothes every day.
- She can take a shower once a week or not at all.
- She saves money on laundry detergent, soap, shampoo
- Her excuse for doing the cleaning, cooking TOMORROW is plausible.
- Naps are a good thing.
- She saves money on gasoline and car washes.
- Alarm clocks never need to be used
- She has an excuse for whatever she needs an excuse for . . .
I’ve been posting a daily series on coping with self-isolation, social distancing on all my blogs. In case you’ve missed any of my sage observation and advice click on these links.
And tell your friends to read FRANKLY FREDDIE!
and here are my blogs:
CURIOUStotheMAX – Stuff that makes us love, learn and laugh.
Art, prose, poetry, personal reflection, inspiration, animals, FREEBIES and . . . .FREDDIE the dog.
Neuroscience and research – tips & techniques for mind-body health and wellness, shared with a wink and a smile and . . .FREDDIE
The HeARTofSpirituality – Exploring spirituality through art, prayers, self reflection & inspiration
“A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” Proverbs 17:22